"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Sunday, June 11, 2006

So not cute

Well, we finally have neighbors... after a year, the "developers" of the farm have found some chump to buy the poorly situated genero-new house across the street, and they are moving in.
Murphy and I met them today when, as we set out on a quick walk/train session, their large Golden Retriever came charging out to jump on Murphy.
Thankfully, as I ended up between them, it quickly became clear this was a goofy friendly dog who wanted to play, as opposed to attacking him. However, this is not helping Murphy's work with dog distraction one iota.
Before Murphy, I probably would have shrugged off the loose dog and only thought to myself about the poor judgment of having a dog running free so near a busy road.
Now, I'm steamed. Can't people control their dogs?
(And don't get me started on people who don't pick up the poop in public.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home