"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still famous in absentia ...

Ever since I wrote the article in the paper, it's amazing how many people ask me about Murphy. Nina says that a lot of people have mentioned the article too when she's had Europe out in her jacket. Unfortunately, I don't know much new to tell people, so I'm looking forward to the next training update.
I did get my IFT video, and it was fun to watch it again without the pressure. It certainly seemed like an hour when it happened, and I was surprised at how short it was. I'll have to figure out how to burn the relevant clip to YouTube and post a short snippet here.
Murphy was such a ham, he would have loved being semi-famous!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home