"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Why I love LLBean


I went to the LLBean outlet today to look for a "go place" mat for Nettie.. Found one that was perfect, except for a really ragged seam on the back. But the top is just fine. So I took it up to the register, and the cashier and supervisor decided that it was worse than "Irregular", which is how it was marked. So they told me they'd give me 50% off what it was marked. Yay! A very nice dog bed for $15! (sells for $89 retail!) Can't beat that!

2 Comments:

  • I love that store, whenever my family goes to Maine we have to go there. They have a bunch of nice lab stuff, too!

    By Blogger Sarah, At 11:04 AM  

  • Isn't she adorable? She looks just like Farrell!

    By Blogger Sarah, At 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home