"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Congrats to Wella and Farrell!

Word comes from Cora, Wella's raiser, that Meg, the last pup of the litter, has passed her IFT this week!
That means that six of the eight M puppies are currently in training. One was released at IFT and one was released at 8 weeks.
I don't know the GEB stats offhand, but I'd have to say that's not bad. Congrats to Wella & Farrell!
Wella is due again in March, so I'm looking forward to seeing Murphy's baby half-siblings.

2 Comments:

  • I don't know much about the overall stats, but I know Farrell has quite a high success rate. The genes are definitly in Murphy's favor! Just a quick question, why did this last pup go in so late? It seems like all the others went in a long time ago.

    By Blogger Sarah, At 12:49 PM  

  • Sarah -- I'm not sure what was going on w/ Meg. Yes, Murphy, Maddox and Chipper all went in December, and Mica & Morley were in as of November, I think. Mead, the one released at IFT, also was in Nov. or Dec.

    By Blogger Angie, At 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home