"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Springtime puppy raising in Maine

Taken this afternoon, as we ready for a nor'easter. It's hard to see in this, but the snow was really coming down.



Now, I probably shouldn't show this next one .. this is NOT encouraged GEB behavior! This was taken as she raced toward me after retrieving a ball, and as you can see, she was excited. (The photo does not capture that I'm about to pull back and turn away from her.)

I couldn't resist showing off the athleticism, and my husband's good photography, though.

4 Comments:

  • Can we say Springs for feet? Wow Nettie, that is awesome! I saw Nia at Eye Clinic, she is such a pretty girl :)

    By Blogger Sarah, At 9:19 PM  

  • Wow that's such a cool pic!

    By Blogger Natalie, At 5:38 PM  

  • I know, she's not supposed to do that, and I thought about not posting it, but it's such an amazing shot. My husband saw her go running back towards me and he just had a gut sense she was going to do one of her flying leaps at the end. I didn't even realize she could jump THAT high, I guess because I'm usually turning away from it and focusing on discouraging it!

    By Blogger Angie, At 8:03 AM  

  • haha it's okay, i have a picture of petey like that too :P

    By Blogger Natalie, At 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home