"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Monday, July 07, 2008

Coincidences continue ...

Our regional manager told me today that Nettie is going to a woman who lives in a town about 15 miles from Lexington, Ky., which is where we lived for nine years! I know that Nettie is her first guide dog and that's it at this point.

Still, I'm blown away by the coincidence. We still have lots of friends in Lexington, and my parents don't live that far away. I am trying not to get too hopeful, but I really am hoping that Nettie's owner might be open to keeping in touch after graduation.

2 Comments:

  • OO How cool!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck withthe scrap book. I need to start Glacier's but havent gotten around to it. I cant wait to hear more about Miss Nettie and her match.

    By Blogger The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster, At 10:13 AM  

  • I'm so excited for you!!! This is great!!!
    My puppies person's daughter lives in the same town we do!! Hows that for coincidences!!

    By Blogger Erin, At 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home