"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's a small world after all

I now know Nettie's partner's name. She is going to a woman from Kentucky -- which is very cool because we lived in Lexington, Ky for nine years! I covered higher ed and politics when I was a reporter there, which means that I have visited practically every part of the state at one time or another. So I have a feeling I will be very familiar with wherever she goes.

Now to get cracking on the scrapbook that Carol started for Nettie. I intend to finish it well before I finished Murphy's -- which was at 12:30 a.m. the morning of graduation!

2 Comments:

  • I saw them! So super cute together :)

    By Blogger Sarah, At 3:06 PM  

  • I thought I commented on your last post, but I don't see it... so I'll say congratulations again!!! Way to go both of you :) Good luck with the scrapbook... I've been working on Angel's this week too... except that I want to keep this one so if she is matched, I'll be frantically making another one!

    By Blogger Emily and the Labradors, At 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home