"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comedic relief

Anyone out there a fan of "Desperate Housewives" ? That show is one of my guilty pleasures. Well, anyway, in next week's episode, Carlos is getting a guide dog. I can hardly wait to see how comedically inaccurate this is going to be ... One of the promos showed the dog in bed with him, with him saying that the trainers told him to do this to "bond" with the dog. The dog looks like a golden, from the brief glimpse I saw.

4 Comments:

  • Never watched the show, but I may next week!

    By Blogger Margo, At 4:26 PM  

  • I haven't watched that show in forever.. he's really getting a guide dog? I might have to catch up with it. It seems like they use Goldens a lot for guide dogs on TV.

    By Blogger Jamie, At 2:49 PM  

  • I've only watched the show once or twice, but I noticed a commercial for it tonight - I thought I saw a guide dog but I was only half paying attention. I'll have to watch it if I think of it.

    By Blogger Kelsie, At 11:37 PM  

  • I love Desperate Housewives, I haven't been watching much this season. . . I have missed it. I can't believe he is getting a guide how funny. I think they use goldens a lot for TV guides like in Arrested Development there was a blind golden guide (pretty funny) I will have to watch next weeks episode!

    By Blogger Megan and Orleans, At 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home