"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm baaack .. with a happy face this time!


OK.

Wow. A lot's been going on. My livelihood has been up in the air for 14 months now, and forgive me, but it's starting to wear on me. However, if I get laid off, I'm on the phone ASAP to the GEB RM to get a pup to raise.

Anyway ...

In the "Gone, but not forgotten" category:

Bob took Andrew to the pediatric dentist on Thursday; as they cleaned Andrew's teeth, he admired the hygienist's photos of her Labs. They chatted, he mentioned we raise for GEB, and she asked if we go to Edgewood Animal Clinic. We do -- so does she -- and that's where she'd seen Murphy & Nettie's graduation pictures.

Murphy, she told Bob, was "the most handsome Lab I've ever seen."

And I can't disagree.





More to come later ... I'm resolved to keep this going even without a pup. And my big consolation is that if I become involuntarily unemployed, I'm going to raise a pup again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home