"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weird coincidence



I forgot to mention this below... While we were waiting to have our portrait taken with Nettie and Rachel, my husband Bob noticed a photograph that looked strangely familiar in the display case... It's the Portland Press Herald building, where I work (for now, anyway!)

Many, many times I have walked Murphy and then Nettie right where the man and his guide are.... Too funny!

(I couldn't get a good shot without the glare and I didn't realize until we got home that I had captured Bob and human puppy's reflections as well. .. One other thought: I am so glad Bob came along -- I knew Rebecca would not get a good morning nap, and she did not, and I knew she'd screech during graduation and she did! ... Our RM, Bessie, told me that she would have taken Rebecca out for me so that I wouldn't have missed it, but I didn't know she'd be there. )

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home