"Not My Dog": Tales from Puppy Raising

Monday, October 22, 2007

Worrywart alert!

I got an email tonight from our regional coordinator saying that GEB is "relooking over some of our pups on program that have graduated" and would like to see any tapes/DVDs I have of Murphy. It was sent to me and the raisers of another pup.

So, has anyone had this happen to them or know what the deal is? I am hoping that this does not mean Murphy is having problems. I did get one letter from Murphy's owner, back in August, I think, and it sounded like everything was good then. But I am a worrywart!

2 Comments:

  • I haven't had that happen yet. I wonder what that is about?? Keep us posted!

    By Blogger Sarah, At 11:15 PM  

  • I can only comment in general. Perhaps a veterinary exam has picked up a hint of dysplasia, fore or aft, and they are looking to see if there was some early indication in gaits that they might have been able to pick up on, now that they are looking for it.

    Then again, they might be looking for good footage to include in future recruitment efforts...

    By Blogger Wil, At 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home